August 21, 2005

OpenOffice-NeoOffice/J full article available

Well, it's good to be back. After weeks of travelling from Dallas to Houston to Oklahoma City to Portland to Atlanta, my family has ended up in our new home in Kansas City. I started last week as a pastor of a 127 year old congregation, and have just gained some sense of normalcy regarding my online activities.

After catching up on my blogroll, I wanted to pass on to folks a great article explaining how OpenOffice might be a solution for you in your scholarly work, particularly if you need to work with Right-to-Left Hebrew. If you find yourself to be "open curious", definitely give the article from MacDevCenter a read.

1 comment:

Tim Bulkeley said...

And I was going to post a provocative pro-WinXP comment, it seems the spammers got to you before me, Joe, so I'll leave you to sort out the mess in peace!

Welcome back....