February 21, 2010

Pages Citation Paster Gets Served

Folks seem to continue benefitting from the Accordance to Pages Citation Paster which provides a function whereby the Citation Footnote in Accordance tools can still be used in Pages (which has a bug that ignores rich-text footnotes). You can get a fuller description of the utility here.

I have updated the download package to include a version that works as a Service in Snow Leopard. It allows you to assign a global keyboard shortcut. You can go to the Downloads section to grab it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for still another helpful script. But since I don't use Pages for my serious writing, I would love to have something like this for Nisus Writer Pro, Mellel, or Neo-Office. I don't presume to ask you to so it. Just wishing.